Mini Pumpkin Pies are perfect when you want to have several desserts and make sure everyone can try them all! Easy, Adorable, and Yummy! Everything is cuter in miniature and with these mini pumpkin pies you will not fall behind. These are so charming and easy to make. See how quick they come together in this impossibly easy to follow recipe.
- 48 1.75-inch pre-made miniature tart shells.
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons homemade pumpkin pie spice (recipe below).
- 1 large egg.
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree.
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract.
- 1 5-ounce can evaporated milk (this is the small can).
- whipped cream or Cool Whip, optional garnish.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl with an electric hand mixer, combine sugar, salt, pumpkin pie spice, egg, pumpkin, vanilla,and evaporated milk. Beat until well combined and smooth.
- Line mini tart shells on prepared baking sheet. Using a small cookie scoop (2 teaspoons), fill each mini tart shell with pumpkin pie filling.
- Carefully transfer pan to preheated oven and bake for 15-17 minutes or until shells are golden and the filling appears to be set. Carefully remove mini pumpkin pies to a cooling rack.
- If desired, top with freshly whipped cream or Cool Whip.
Vegetarian • 15 mins to prepare • Makes 48 mini pies
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cloves
Combine spices in a small bow, mix well to combine. Store in a small jar or spice container.
See more delicious recipes full of great ideas!
Source: My Baking Addiction
Meet our Fall Wedding Best Sellers
Looking for unique fall wedding favors? We got you! Browse through our fall wedding favorites below or see all our fall wedding goodies here!
Keep in Touch
Keep in touch with us and have first dibs on our new products and designs! Beautiful wedding favors featuring our most creative designs being uploaded every week. You can also find us here:
Or subscribe to our Newsletter below and be the first to know what we are up to! Stay tuned!