Spooky homemade black caramel apples, a fun treat perfect for a Halloween wedding! Making them is equally fun. Candy apples are always popular this time of year- but this twist on them is so appropriate for a HalloWedding! You must try these black beauties.
Enjoy these spooky little treats in only 40 minutes. I’m completely obsessed! So without further ado, let’s get this spooktacular party started!
Difficulties: Medium. Prep Time: 15 min. Total Time: 40 min.
Is it possible that there is an apple even Snow White’s stepmother wouldn’t touch? There is with these Black-as-Night Caramel Apples!
- Caramel apples.
- Decorative lollipop sticks.
- Black sanding sugar.
- Black jimmies.
- Black plastic spiders (for decoration).
- Black ribbon (for decoration).
- Glue dots.
- Make caramel apples following the directions in the link above.
- Fill a bowl with the jimmies and sugar.
- Once the apples have set but are still tacky, roll apples in the jimmies and sugar to coat completely.
- Adhere a spider or ribbon to straw with a glue dot.
Make them creepy, make them funny, make them classy… just be sure you make them memorable! It doesn’t get much better than that! Enjoy this black beauty delight!
See more delicious recipes full of great ideas.
by: Chef Louise Mellor
Meet our Halloween Wedding Best Sellers
Looking for unique halloween wedding ideas? We got you! Browse through our halloween wedding favorites below or see all our HalloWedding wedding goodies here!
Keep in Touch
Keep in touch with us and have first dibs on our new products and designs! Beautiful wedding favors featuring our most creative designs being uploaded every week. You can also find us here:
Or subscribe to our Newsletter below and be the first to know what we are up to! Stay tuned!