Production Time is the time it takes our designers and printers to move your design from our Online Designer to our art programs, make corrections and fittings, and produce the item.
– If digital proof has been requested – You will receive an email artwork proof within 1-2 business days of what your wedding favors will look like.
– If digital proof has been requested – After you approve your artwork, your wedding favors will be sent to production.
– Allow 4 to 12 business days for us to print your product. Our minimum production time is 4 to 7 business days. This does not include holidays or weekends. During our busy months (wedding season, major holidays), we are often running the full 12 Business Days for production. This does not include shipping time, it is production time only. Faster production available per request for additional fee.
– Allow 1 to 7 business days for transit. (U.S & Canada only)
– Allow 2 to 3 weeks for transit. (All other countries including APO/FPO)
If you need your wedding favors production to be rushed you can contact us and we may be able to rush your order for an additional fee.
Shipping and Time Requirements:
All of our custom printed glass orders ship from our production facility in Largo, Florida. We are located in the Tampa Bay Area and use UPS for our primary shipping method. The Ground Shipping map is shown below.
Ground Shipping Times Only:
Please note that these transit times are in addition to production times. For instance, an order going to California from Florida would take approximately 2 weeks to produce and another week (or more) to be shipped to you.
Glassware is heavy, and thus can be expensive to ship. While we recommend our ground shipping to be economical, we do offer expedited shipping via UPS next day, UPS 2nd day or UPS 3rd Day. These quoted ship dates are for shipping days only, not production days, and must be ready to ship before 3PM to be considered for expedited shipping.