50 Reasons to have a Fall Wedding
While we love a good Summer Bash, there is something about a Fall Wedding that makes our hearts skip a beat. The beautiful (and tolerable) weather, the crisp air, the gorgeous and vibrant colors of the leaves, everyone is in the festive spirit right before the holidays, and cozy vibe of an Autumn Wedding are absolutely breathtaking. Oh yeah,vendors are less busy too! If you’re not convinced, here are 50 Reasons Why Fall Is Our Favorite Wedding Season:
1. Fall foliage makes everything look magical.
2. The summer heat is behind you, and the winter cold hasn’t yet arrived, which means you can have a beautiful outdoor ceremony without worrying your guests are going to melt or freeze. (Well, at least not worrying as much). And if you want to ensure that your guests are comfortable, you can always balance things out! The possibilities are endless!
Keep it cool…
One of a kind personalized hand fans are perfect for your special fall wedding favors. By “Abbey And Izzie Designs” on Etsy.
|Water Refreshments Idea. More autumn ideas here.||One of a kind personalized hand fans are perfect for your special favors. By “Abbey And Izzie Designs” on Etsy.|
Or make it warm…
Blanket Wedding Favor Idea.
|For the cold days – Keep your guests warm.||Scarves Wedding Favors|
3. And your hand fan can also double as a wedding program.
4. Apples, apples, apples!
Nothing says fall quite like the smell of fresh apples. To celebrate the season, we’ve pulled together some of our favorite ways to include apples in your wedding
25 Apple-Inspired Fall Wedding Ideas here
6. You can have your guests fingerprint a tree print instead of a traditional guestbook for a beautiful and unique outcome.
7. Falling in love with this beautiful rustic banner.
8. This way too adorable leaf heart detail.
9. A beautiful start to your beautiful Fall Wedding.
10. Sunflowers, sunflowers and more sunflowers!
11. You can wear this beautiful hairpiece accessory.
12. Or this one…
13. This rustic mason jar light set is perfect for your fall wedding decor
14. A HalloWedding is always a fun Fall Wedding idea!
15. This fire pit with hay bale seating is perfect for an outdoor wedding.
16. This vibrant ceremony arch.
17. A deep, dark color palette looks beautiful this time of year.
18. Like the color eggplant in this can cooler…
19. No other shoe screams “fall” quite like a good pair of cowboy boots.
20. Want the loveliest light? Go for an autumn wedding!
21. And what a naturally beautiful backdrop!
22. It’s the perfect time of year for a long-sleeve gown.
23. Or cover it up with your favorite plaid shirt.
24. Warm drinks are a perfect treat for your guests’ delight – and you can serve them straight “from the source”.
25. This exquisite venue for a barn style reception.