25 Winter Wedding Favors That Will Melt Your Heart
Getting married during the cold-weather months? 25 seasonally-appropriate winter wedding favors we guarantee your guests won’t leave behind!
1. Hot chocolate is always a must-have treat for a cold day.
2. You can even add a little extra “warmth” to it.
3. Keep your guests warm through your wedding outdoors festivities.
4. Socks are also a great way to keep your guests comfortable.
5. Specially your groom.
7. Can’t ever go wrong with lip balm on a cold day.
8. These beautiful personalized winter wedding glassware favors are the perfect keepsake to give your guests.
9. And these can koozies to match.
10. When in doubt… S’mores!
11. Perfect for the coffee loving couple! Surprise your guests with printed cardboard coffee sleeves at your hot chocolate or coffee and tea bar!
12. These pinecone firestarters are the perfect gifts from a camping loving couple.
13. Or for the wine lovers, this is just perfect!
14. Your bridesmaids will remember your special day forever with these adorable snowflake necklace keepsake.
15. Make sure to get a good night’s sleep with these genius Do Not Disturb door hangers.
16. These creative Save The Date Tile Magnets to remind your guests of your big day!
17. These adorable Snow Flake Mini Soaps winter wedding favors.
18. And these Snow Flake Chocolate Cookies!!!
19. Spread the love with Snow Flake Plantable Seeds Confetti.
20. You can never really have enough snow flakes! Keep your guests warm with these charming candles.
21. Snowflake Thank You tags.
22. Keep warm with lots of kisses!
23. Glittery Snow Ball Cake Pops!
24. And these lovely little snowflake gift boxes add a special touch to any favor.
25. And you can have any of these beautiful favors under this charming “Please Take One” winter wedding sign, ready to be printed at home.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Keep in touch with us and have first dibs on our new products and designs! Beautiful wedding favors featuring our most creative designs being uploaded every week. You can also find us here: