50 Reasons To Most Definitely Have A Halloween Wedding
Fall is here! And if you’re planning an Autumn Wedding, you might be feeling inspired by the season’s warm colors and cozy atmosphere. Rustic barn weddings, bundled up engagement photo sessions, and vineyard receptions are great options for fall brides-to-be, but if you want a little extra thrill on the happiest day of your life, we’ve got two word for you: Halloween Wedding!
Halloween Weddings are a real thing, but if you’re still have your doubts, here are 50 Reasons to help you make up your mind:
1. You can send out delightfully sinister invites.
These spooky black “Raven Egg” Halloween invitations are eerily interactive and dramatic. Made using real quail eggs sourced from a local Oregon farmer, these black-painted eggs are the perfect invitation to make your Halloween event a must-attend party. Your guests will crack-and-reveal the invitation within each egg! by “LittleElephantCrafts” on Etsy. $7
2. This “Til Death” Ring Bearer Box really nails it!
This ring bearer box would be perfect for your October Halloween Wedding. Your ring bearer will look so cute presenting the rings in this little ring casket. This one has “til death” burned/engraved into the top, can be personalized with initials or short quote of your choice. the box measures approx. 5″ and has a black felt lining to “lay your rings to rest” on by “BeaconHillCandles” on Etsy. $26
3. Your cake topper can be tastefully rotten.
Perfect for any zombie wedding extravaganza appx 7 inches tall and the size of an average wedding topper, hand painted with care detail. Custom hair color/ tie colors for no additional cost to further personalize your very own zombie cake topper! By “Variable28” On Etsy. $75
4. You can leave your wedding lawn decorations up all month long.
Fun Do-It-Yourself Halloween Wedding Idea: Shape chicken wire into ghostly figures, then spray paint them with glow-in-the-dark paint.
5. “Flawless Make-Up” on your wedding date will be taken to a whole new level.
Dundead Festival 2014 – Zombie Ball. Dunedin, New Zealand.
6. You can have spider webs on your hair and still be the most fabulous lady in the room.
Shannon Brooke Imagery
7. Three Words: Halloween. Caramel. Apple.
Difficulties: Medium Prep Time: 15 min Total Time: 40 min
Learn how to make them here.
8. Unique wedding rings to simply die for…
|Nothing says commitment like skeleton hands and skulls with black diamond or cz eyes! By “Ricksonjewellery” on Etsy. $895
||What can be more different and make a statement than a skull engagement ring!? By “IzandCo” on Etsy. $2,565
||Princess Cut Hydro Amethyst wedding ring in black gold filled. This is a unique ring for a unique lady! By “AngelsIron” on Etsy. $75
9. You can get your zombie fix by the spoonful.
Vintage Hand Stamped Demitasse Spoon “Zombody Loves You”. By “TheLooseGoose” on Etsy. $16
10. Centerpieces can get REAL special…
11. Your wedding cake can be a true work of art,
Masterpieces by “SweetLakeCakes“. Make sure to pay them a visit if you want to have your mind blown.
12. Deliciously morbid…
Natalie, who owns Austin bakery “Sideserf Cake Studio“, crafted the cakes herself for her own wedding.
13. Or just bloody awesome!
14. A door has been opened when it comes to halloween wedding shoes.
15. Orange ties are not only allowed, but encouraged.
This handmade necktie could be a fun addition to your wardrobe or part of your Halloween outfit! By “Miss Engaged Boutique” on Etsy. $56.20
16. So is having a bat on your hair.
Gold bat hair pin. Perfect for any Halloween or Gothic Event. By “Tress Temptress” on Etsy. $18
17. Jack Skellington is always guaranteed to make an appearance.
Awesome Tie repurposed from Rare Jack Skellington, Nightmare Before Christmas, Licensed fabric. The Bow is approximately 5″ wide by 3 1/2″ high, and is tied to a 7/8″ wide Black Grosgrain Ribbon. By “A Little Geeky” on Etsy. $20
18. As Disney taught us, a pumpkin can turn into pretty much anything…
19. Having a skull attached to your wedding bouquet is a more than acceptable touch.
20. Especially if you’re wearing the perfect wig & veil hair piece to match the theme.
This wig is an absolute stunner and is made to order. By “Wigs of Wonder” on Etsy. $240
21. There could never be too many birdcages.
This creepy little cage would be a great addition to a haunted/halloween themed wedding! It is decorated with black rhinestone mesh, black satin ribbon, a black rose, black leaves, and skeleton hand. Rose available in black, red, or purple. By “ThoseDays” on Etsy. $50
22. Wedding-Obsessed becomes Death-Obsessed, and that’s ok.
Customized wedding favors by “My Custom Wedding” on Etsy. Shot glasses, can koozies, bottle openers, keychains, just married license plates, mason jars, stickers and anything else you have in mind.
23. Black makes you look slimmer…
24. And your nails become canvases.
Beautiful goth nail art perfect for your Halloween Themed Wedding! Video Tutorial “Spooky Haunted House” by OhMyGoshPolish
25. A Little Poison is Inevitable!
26. You won’t mind that everyone is getting their fingers in the dip.
These whole wheat witch fingers use jam in place of food coloring! Not only are they healthier with whole wheat flour, but they taste great!! Recipe here.
27. And peeling meat off a human skull in the middle of your party!
Prosciutto Meat Head and Cheese Platter. Learn how to make it here.
28. Drinking zombie brain hemorrhage never felt so right!
Zombie Brain Hemorrhage never tasted to good! These deliciously macabre little treats will have your guests talking until next Halloween! Check out recipe and instructions here.
29. Neither did drinking blood right out of a test tube…
And never has drinking blood from a test tube been so deliciously sinful. For more Halloween Wedding Ideas, check this out!
30. Be careful, your wedding ring might not be the only center of attention…
Bloody Cleaver Halloween Ring. By “RaulSouza” on Etsy. $190
31. And I wasn’t talking about the body in the bathtub…
32. But rather about the brains your guests will be taking home in a jar…
These fun cupcakes can be put together ahead of time, and would be great for a Halloween Wedding party dessert table or wedding take home gift. Recipe here.
33. Unless of course there are maggots coming out of your neck…
34. Don’t worry about the dirty towels…
Bloody towel Halloween Wedding decoration ideas. Apparently things didn’t end well for the last person who used this bathroom…
35. Or the creepy lady up the stairs…
Gauze-Draped Mannequin In The Stairwell – Great one to keep your guests from going upstairs
36. Just be careful with the hatching spider eggs!
Place these somewhere your guests can absentmindedly run into them in the dark. Guaranteed screams.
37. You can have beautiful “palm” trees,
“Palm” Trees Halloween Wedding Decoration Idea
38. Or a romantic-spooky barn…
Beautiful and spooky Barn Halloween Wedding Idea.
39. Halloween weddings can be classy too!
Classy Halloween Wedding Decoration Ideas. More here.
40. And full of light…
Candlelight Halloween Wedding Decoration Ideas. See more here.
41. It’s the only day of the year when having a black eye is ok…
Black Eye Make Up Idea for Halloween Wedding.
42. And even a little bloody lip.
Bloody Lip Make Up Halloween Wedding Idea: Done using just qtips. With a bit of dark lipstick and red face paint this can be a 5 min last minute make up tweak.
43. As long as you dance!
Michael Jackson and Zombie Dancers – “Thriller“
44. If you’re a purple lover, this is your day twice!
45. Your friends will love a unique Halloween Wedding costume party.
Michael Jackson and Zombie Dancers – “Thriller“. I know we already used Michael, but he’s just that awesome
46. It’s not just Halloween, It’s your day!
No Tricks Just Treats Digital Wedding Print Chalkboard Background. By “My Custom Wedding” on Etsy. $3.50
47. So, Eat…
49. And Be Scary!
50. ‘Til death does you apart! Cheers!
I hope we made you smile!
KEEP IN TOUCH
Keep in touch with us and have first dibs on our new products and designs! Beautiful wedding favors featuring our most creative designs being uploaded every week. You can also find us here:
Or subscribe to our Newsletter at the bottom of the right side menu and be the first to know what we are up to! Stay tuned!