Black Caramel Apples for your perfectly spooky Halloween Wedding!
Spooky homemade black caramel apples, a fun treat perfect for a Halloween wedding! Making them is equally fun. Candy apples are always popular this time of year- but this twist on them is so appropriate for a HalloWedding! You must try these black beauties.
Enjoy these spooky little treats in only 40 minutes. I’m completely obsessed! So without further ado, let’s get this spooktacular party started!
Difficulties: Medium. Prep Time: 15 min. Total Time: 40 min.
Is it possible that there is an apple even Snow White’s stepmother wouldn’t touch
- Caramel apples.
- Decorative lollipop sticks.
- Black sanding sugar.
- Black jimmies.
- Black plastic spiders (for decoration).
- Black ribbon (for decoration).
- Glue dots.
- Make caramel apples following the directions in the link above.
- Fill a bowl with the jimmies and sugar.
- Once the apples have set but are still tacky, roll apples in the jimmies and sugar to coat completely.
- Adhere a spider or ribbon to straw with a glue dot.
Make them creepy, make them funny, make them classy… just be sure you make them memorable! It doesn’t get much better than that! Enjoy this black beauty delight!
by: Chef Louise Mellor
KEEP IN TOUCH
Keep in touch with us and have first dibs on our new stories, products and designs! Beautiful wedding favors featuring our most creative designs being uploaded every week. You can also find us here:
Or simply subscribe to our Newsletter at the bottom of the right side menu and be the first to know what we are up to! Stay tuned!